Sangini is medium to for its users or members who have a legitimate intention to find a life partner with our matrimonial services. The services provided by Sangini is only for marriage purpose and it doesn't provide any other services either online or offline
1. To become a user/member of Sangini a person should be:
- Indian Citizen/ Persons of Indian Origin/Persons of Indian Heritage or Indian Descent/Non-Resident Indians/Persons who intend to marry persons of Indian Origin
- Age: 18 years or above (Female) and 21 and above (Male)
- Legally competent to marry as per the law applicable to you and
- Not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force from entering into a valid marriage.
2. Sangini under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the web Site or transmitted to users / Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by Sangini should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from or by Sangini. Sangini shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to use of the service provided by Sangini.
3. All data collected by the user/member/visitors is to create a unique and specific profile. Every information filled and uploaded by the user/member online or offline Sangini centers is meant to be shared on Sangini website. All the information submitted by user/member can be published/shared in print media, matrimony section, television, online content or in any another matrimonial advertisement.
4. Sangini does not collect financial information such as credit card/debit card, Net banking, Account numbers etc.
5. The user/member cannot create any duplicate profile or download other user profile for any purpose other than matrimonial purpose.
6. The information provided by the user/member may not be necessarily correct or reliable. All the information displayed online/offline is provided by the user/member. Sangini is not responsible for any fake or incorrect data shown online/offline.
7. All information submitted by the user/member is presumed to be true. Sangini does not authenticate or investigate the data provided the user/member. If the user/member provide any false data the particular user is solely responsible.
8. Sangini can restrict or terminate the user/member to use or access to Sangini Matrimony Services if the profile has been seen not to be appropriate.
9. User/member is not allowed to include any other information in the specific field asked like URL, Phone Number, Email-id etc.
10. Sangini reserves the right to remove any content/profile if found inappropriate or discovering after the complaint by user/member. Sangini can cancel the registration of such members either upon a complaint received from another member/user or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a user/member and forfeit all another incidental service(s) with immediate effect along with the fee/tenure of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such user/member.
11. Payments for the services made by cash/cheque/debit card/credit card/net banking/digital payment service will be as per the RBI guidelines. The payment for the services will be made 100% in advance. The Sangini services will be activated after the credit of the amount paid. In the case of dishonor of cheque, the user/member will have to pay the bank charges and bouncing charges. The services will be discontinued until the settlement of the value of the payment and applicable bank charges. Sangini uses third party payment gateways for the payment credit/debit card or other payment instruments. In the case of payment gateway failure, the same would be communicated to user/member by the payment gateway provider. Sangini will not be responsible for extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from the payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, Sangini offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
12. A user/member may terminate their membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Sangini Matrimony Pvt. Ltd. If user/member terminate their membership, they will not be entitled to a refund of any fees, if any, paid by user/Member. Sangini may terminate the access to the Site and/or membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to the email address as provided by the user/member in their application for membership or such other email address later updated to Sangini. If Sangini terminates the membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, user/member will not be entitled to any refund of any Subscription fees, if any, paid by them.
13. The User/member is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and User.
14. Sangini will always update with technologies to provide an error free environment to the user/member but it does not assure that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
15. All user/members are consenting to receive Emails, Notifications, Promotional Emails, Sms, Messages and calls.
16. Creation of duplicate profile is strictly prohibited.
17. You hereby expressly agree not to:
- Use of the services of this website in a manner contrary to any law which might be applicable at the relevant time
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempt to interfere with, access by any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to this website, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
- Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as permitted;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on this Website to any other system. No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this website or link to this website, without our express written consent;
- Providing deep links into this website without prior permission.
- Extracting data from this website using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorized in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
18. The Sangini User/Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Patna, Bihar, India. You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them and the information provided by you is true and correct.